Spring Camp 2022
Robotics & Coding & Engineering
(Girls & Boys, ages 5-10)
Our goal is to teach kids basic Engineering Skills and facilitate the development of their higher cognitive skills while giving them the opportunity to discover and develop their natural abilities.
Please fill out this form and submit it online to reserve your space by March 13th for our Bright & Smart Spring Camp.
Once this form is complete, click the Submit button to pay your selected options.
These will take you to PayPal (you don't need to have an account); you can select more than one at a time.
You will be redirected to a page where you can view your cart and pay for all chosen options.
* To pay by check or phone, give us a call (954) 816-3346 or email us at camps@BrightAndSmart.com, and we will gladly send you a packet with instructions.
Program tuition is due one week before the start of the class to hold your student's space.
- Campers must provide their own lunch, snacks, and drinks - not sharing. (lunch/recess will be outside, weather permitting)
Covid-19 precautions in place:
- All attending learners and adults must wear face masks.
- If anyone is feeling unwell or has a high temperature, they will not be admitted to the program for all participants and staff's safety.
- The staff will disinfect all the equipment before the program and disinfect it again after the program.
- There are two hand sanitizer stations available, plus two restrooms.
- Only registered participants for this event may attend; no tagalongs, please.
No pictures are allowed unless it includes only your child.
Space is limited to 9 learners; early registration is encouraged to satisfy social distancing requirements.
Credit and refunds will be given for classes canceled only by Bright & Smart.
If you have ANY questions, please call us at (954) 816-3346
After submitting your payment, and at least ONE (1) week before camp starts, make sure to fill out these forms!
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL INFORMATION Form
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE IN CAMP ACTIVITIES Form
-CAMPER CODE OF CONDUCT Form
- CAMPER'S TECHNOLOGY USE EXPERIENCE Form
These will be available after your submission to register.
If you need it, you can request them and we will send them to you.
You can also find them HERE