Weekly Afternoon/Evening or Saturday Morning Enrichment Sessions
Robotics, Coding, Mobile Apps, 3D Printing & Engineering
(Girls & Boys, ages 5-15)
This class gives your children the opportunity to learn, discover, and be amazed by programming computers, building robots, and learning teamwork skills.
Our goal is to teach kids basic Engineering & Computer Programming Skills and facilitate the development of 21st Century Learning Skills; and their higher cognitive skills, while giving them the opportunity to discover and develop their natural abilities.
We highly recommend you to register for a Trial Class before attending for any of our long-term programs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION FORM and PAYMENT
1) Fill out this form and submit it online to reserve your space for the program.
2) Read, Accept, and Sign the waiver of participation and all other required forms.
3) To pay by check, give us a call (954) 816-3346 or email us at ENRICHMENT@BrightAndSmart.com and we will gladly send you a packet with instructions.
Please keep in mind:
Parents are welcome to observe* from another room (it helps us stay safe while complying with CDC guidelines) as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the students during class.
Covid-19 precautions in place:
- All attending learners and adults must wear face masks.
- We will be taking the temperature of the participants as they enter the center. This additional safety precaution will mean If anyone is feeling unwell or has a high temperature they will not be admitted to the program for the safety of all of the participants and staff.
- Wearing gloves is recommended but not mandatory.
- The staff will disinfect all the equipment before the program and will disinfect it again after the program.
- There are two hand sanitizer stations available plus one restroom available only for participants.
- Only registered participants for this class may attend, no tagalongs, please.
Get one of our T-Shirts for your little one to wear proudly during class. Visit our store.
If you have ANY questions, please call us at (954) 816-3346
After submitting your payment, and at least ONE (1) week before class starts, make sure to fill out these forms!
EMERGENCY MEDICAL INFORMATION Form
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIVITIES Form
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT Form
STUDENT's TECHNOLOGY USE EXPERIENCE Form
These will be available after your submission to register, on the next page. If you need, you can request them and we will send them to you.
You can also find them HERE
You can submit them online HERE or by emailing us at