One-Time Classes: Discover your Passions
Coding Literacy, Engineering Challenges, Robotics Missions, 3D Design
(Girls & Boys, ages 5-15)
This class allows your children to learn, discover, and be amazed by programming computers, building robots, and learning teamwork skills.
Our goal is to teach kids basic Engineering & Computer Programming Skills and facilitate the development of 21st Century Learning Skills and their higher cognitive skills while allowing them to discover and develop their natural abilities.
We highly recommend you register for a Placement Evaluation Class before attending our long-term programs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION FORM and PAYMENT
1) Fill out this form and submit it online to reserve your space for the program.
2) Read, Accept, and Sign the waiver of participation and all other required forms.
3) To pay by check, give us a call (954) 816-3346 or email us at ENRICHMENT@BrightAndSmart.com and we will gladly send you a packet with instructions.
Full tuition is due a week prior to the start of the class to hold your student's space.
Parents are welcome to observe* from another room as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the students during class.
* No interaction with the students.
* No pictures allowed unless it includes only your child.
Space is limited to 6 students; early registration is encouraged.
Credit and refunds will be given for classes canceled only by Bright & Smart.
Please keep in mind:
Covid-19 precautions in place:
- All attending learners and adults might wear face masks.
- The staff will disinfect all the equipment before the program and will disinfect it again after the program.
- There are two hand sanitizer stations available plus one restroom available only for participants.
- Only registered participants for this class may attend, no tagalongs, please.
If you have any questions, please call us at (954) 816-3346
After submitting your payment, and at least ONE (1) week before class starts, make sure to fill out these forms!
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIVITIES.
- STUDENT'S TECHNOLOGY USE EXPERIENCE.
These will be available after your submission to register.
If you need them, you can request them, and we will send them to you. You can also find those forms HERE.
You can submit them online HERE or by emailing us at ENRICHMENT@BrightAndSmart.com