In-Person Programs procedures & health precautions
We host a variety of Enrichment Programs, offered on our STEM Creation Center in East Broward and at different times, therefore ensuring that any child interested in advancing their STEM education while collaborating with other children face-to-face will be able to do so!
Our STEAM Education Network spreads throughout the world with online live sessions. Those Centers, Schools, and Meeting places all offer several, different, and unique Bright & Smart Programs which will enhance every child's education!
Find a program that best fits your availability.
Program tuition is due a week prior to the start of the class to hold your student's space.
Parents are welcome to observe from another room as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the students during class.
- Covid-19 precautions in place:
- Attending learners and adults might wear face masks.
- The staff will disinfect all the equipment before the program and will disinfect it again after the program.
- There are two hand sanitizer stations available, plus two restrooms.
- Only registered participants for this event may attend; no tagalongs, please.
No pictures are allowed unless it includes only your child.
Space is limited to 8 learners; early registration is encouraged.
Credit and refunds will be given for classes canceled only by Bright & Smart.
Our goal at Bright & Smart is to teach kids basic Engineering and Computer Programming Skills and facilitate the development of 21st Century Learning Skills, such as; Information & Media Literacy, Critical Thinking & Problem Solving, and Interpersonal & Collaborative Skills.