For Age Groups:
3-4 years old*
5-6 years old
7-9 years old
10-12 years old
*30-minutes classes $10*
45-minutes classes on Mondays
Our goal at Bright & Smart is to teach kids basic Engineering and Computer Programming Skills and facilitate the development of 21st Century Learning Skills, such as; Information & Media Literacy, Critical Thinking & Problem Solving, and Interpersonal & Collaborative Skills.
2020 Times and Programs
We host a variety of Online Enrichment Programs, offered at various times throughout the week, therefore ensuring that any child, ages 3-15, interested in advancing their STEM education will be able to do so!
Our STEAM Education Portfolio offers several, different, and unique Bright & Smart Programs which will enhance every child's education and depending on their skills!
Find a program that best fits your child's interests.
Program tuition is due a week prior to the start of the class to hold your student's space*.
* For new customers a "Meet & Greet" 15 minutes online meeting is required before being allowed to participate in the online session.
Parents are welcome to observe* in the back of the "classroom" as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the students during class.
* No interaction with the students.
* No pictures/video allowed unless it includes only your child.
Space is limited to 6 students (3 for Parent&Me); early registration is encouraged.
Credit and refunds will be given for classes canceled only by Bright & Smart.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION FORM and PAYMENT
1) Fill out this form and submit your payment online to reserve your space for the program. If the class is full, we will notify you with other options or we will reimburse you if nothing else works for you.
2) To pay by check or credit card over the phone, give us a call (954) 816-3346 or email us at ENRICHMENT@BrightAndSmart.com and we will gladly send you a packet with instructions.
Can't find a convenient time? Try our Class in a Box Products by clicking the link below!