2021 - 2022
Campus Location and Homeschool Programs
We host a variety of Enrichment Programs, offered on our STEM Creation Center in East Broward and at different times, therefore ensuring that any homeschool child interested in advancing their STEM education in-person will be able to do so!
Our STEAM Education Network spreads throughout the world with online live sessions. Those Centers, Schools, and Meeting places all offer several, different, and unique Bright & Smart Programs which will enhance every child's education!
Find a program that best fits your availability.
TRIAL CLASSES - FALL 2021
8/16 - 10/11
One-Time Classes on Mondays
Four age groups: 5-6 / 7-9 / 10-12 / 13-15
10:00 am-10:45 am / 11:15 am-12:00 pm / 12:30 pm-1:15 pm / 1:45 pm - 2:30 pm
Program tuition is due a week prior to the start of the class to hold your student's space.
Parents are welcome to observe* from another room (it helps us stay safe while complying with CDC guidelines) as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the students during class.
Covid-19 precautions in place:
- All attending learners and adults must wear face masks.
- We will be taking the temperature of the participants as they enter the center. This additional safety precaution will mean If anyone is feeling unwell or has a high temperature they will not be admitted to the program for the safety of all of the participants and staff.
- Wearing gloves is recommended but not mandatory.
- The staff will disinfect all the equipment before the program and will disinfect it again after the program.
- There are two hand sanitizer stations available plus two restrooms.
- Only registered participants for this class may attend, no tagalongs, please.
No pictures allowed unless it includes only your child.
Space is limited to 9 learners; to satisfy social distancing requirements, early registration is encouraged.
Credit and refunds will be given for classes canceled only by Bright & Smart.
Our goal at Bright & Smart is to teach kids basic Engineering and Computer Programming Skills and facilitate the development of 21st Century Learning Skills, such as; Information & Media Literacy, Critical Thinking & Problem Solving, and Interpersonal & Collaborative Skills.